You are here:Home » International » Justin Bieber to Release His Second Book in September

Justin Bieber to Release His Second Book in September

Canadian pop sensation Justin Bieber says he will release a second book of photographs called "Justin Beiber: Just Getting Started" in September this year. The 17-year-old's first tome "First Step 2 Forever: My Story" sold over one million copies since its release in 2010.

The new book will feature exclusive photos of Bieber filming his "Never Say Never" movie, performing across the world and recording his next album "Believe."

"I'm so excited to be working on another book with HarperCollins. Being able to share my story with my fans through these books is an absolute privilege. I can't wait to show them more about my life on tour and in the studio in this next book," Bieber said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment