You are here:Home » USA » Larry Hernandez Reality Show 'Larrymania' to Go on Air From Oct. 7

Larry Hernandez Reality Show 'Larrymania' to Go on Air From Oct. 7

Mexican singer Larry Hernandez will expose his daily life to the public on "Larrymania," a 10-episode reality show that will begin airing from Oct. 7, 2012.

"I'm going to expose my edgy feelings, I'm going to present my children, my mother, my girlfriend in filming we're doing in five US cities, and also in Sinaloa (Mexico) where I went to visit the cemetery where my grandparents rest in peace," the singer said.

Hernandez, a Los Angeles native who began living in Sinaloa starting at age four, said that the program brings personal risks.

Hernandez, who sings "narco-corridos," ballads about the lives and often violent deaths of drug traffickers, said that despite the inconveniences the project carries with it, he opted to star in the program thinking about his children.

0 comments:

Post a Comment