You are here:Home » USA » Anne Hathaway Panti-less Wardrobe Malfunction at ‘Les Miserables’ Premiere

Anne Hathaway Panti-less Wardrobe Malfunction at ‘Les Miserables’ Premiere

The 30-year-old American actress Anne Hathaway forgot an important essential for her Dec. 10, 2012 "Les Miserables" premiere in New York ... underwear! The actress ended up flashing a bit too much of herself while arriving at the Ziegfeld Theatre.

Anne planned to wow fans in a long black dress slashed up to the thigh and a pair of kinky bondage-style sandals. But she showed off much more than she intended when she climbed out of her limo and her outfit rode up -- revealing she'd opted to go without knickers.

Anne Hathaway Panti-less Wardrobe Malfunction at ‘Les Miserables’ Premiere
Anne Hathaway Panti-less at ‘Les Miserables’ Premiere
“I was getting out of the car and my dress was so tight that I didn’t realize it until I saw all the photographers’ flashes,” the actress said.

“It was devastating. They saw everything. I might as well have lifted up my skirt for them.”







-->

0 comments:

Post a Comment