You are here:Home » USA » Cameron Diaz, New Face of Tag Heur

Cameron Diaz, New Face of Tag Heur

After actor Leonardo DiCaprio and tennis star Maria Sharapova, actress Cameron Diaz has been roped in as the new brand ambassador of international watch company Tag Heur's Link Lady Collection.

The 39-year-old says look and feel of the collection reflects her personal style.
"I want a watch that is more than just a timepiece, it should be like my favorite piece of jewelry. The new Link Lady is modern yet timeless, sexy and elegant and I'm equally comfortable wearing it on the red carpet or in my day-to-day life," said Diaz in a statement.

Diaz's partnership with TAG Heuer will also serve to benefit and raise awareness for programs that empower women.

"I am deeply appreciative that TAG Heuer shares my desire to support women who are not free to pursue even the most basic goals, simply because of their gender. And announcing our partnership on the eve of International Women's Day makes it even more significant," Diaz added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment